- Added SEL-411L, SEL-421, and SEL-487E screens.
- Addressed an issue where transformer mosaics could get cut off in Bay Screen display.
- Addressed an issue in the 487E Bay Screens, where part of the Low Voltage screen would not be included when sent to the device.
acSELerator Database Device Manager Support
- Addressed an issue where updating acSELerator Database to the latest version could fail for some users.
- Added support for SEL-487E-5, SEL-451-6, and SEL-487B-2.
- Updated the list of 4xx devices that only have 16 Protection Conditioning Timers to include the 487B-2
- Fixed GLE issue where you couldn't compile SC850 bits and Fast Operate bits
- Corrected issue where device prompt was not detected when connecting to a device through an SEL RTAC.
- Corrected issue where user was not warned when sending port settings for the active port.
- Corrected issue where scrollbar would not appear for list of events on Event History window.
- Corrected issue where attempting to map elements to a DNP map could cause QuickSet to hang.
- Corrected issue with help files not opening on Windows 10.
- Updated HTTPS implementation to validate HTTPS certificates by using UTC time rather than local time.
- Enhanced QuickSet to read Design Templates over FTP
QuickSet Support Files
- Added firmware loader support for SEL-451-5, -6, SEL-487B-2, and SEL-487E-5.
- Added event collection support for SEL-451-5, -6, SEL-487B-2, and SEL-487E-5.
QuickSet Language Files
- Updated Chinese, French, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, and Turkish translations.