Ultra-High-Speed Line Relay
SEL-T401L (1 A, 125–250 Vdc, 110–240 Vac)
- Ultra-high-speed line protection with time-domain* and phasor-based elements and schemes.
- Single- and double-ended traveling-wave fault locator, accurate to a tower span.
- Line monitor for condition-based line maintenance to prevent recurring faults.
- Ultra-high-resolution transient recorder to record six currents and six voltages.
- Flexible protection signaling using configurable encoding methods, SEL MB or IEEE C37.94.
- SCADA/HMI integration and engineering access using DNP3 LAN/WAN, FTP, Telnet, and FTDV.**
- Rated input current: 1 A; power supply rated voltage: 125–250 Vdc, 110–240.
*For the TW87 scheme, order transceivers for the direct fiber-optic channel separately to account for the line length and fiber losses of a particular application.
**Order a 1 Gbps SFP transceiver for the engineering access port if you plan on using the FTDV protocol.