The SEL-2411 Programmable Automation Controller now comes with the option of a 5-inch color touchscreen display. This easy-to-use display features an application-driven control structure and intuitive screen designs, allowing for efficient device monitoring, management and control.
The touchscreen display offers:
- Quick access to bay screens, metering and monitoring data, reports, settings and more.
- Customizable HMI with ANSI and IEC breaker and switch symbols.
- Device status and configuration information.
- Event history, summary data and Sequential Events Recorder (SER) information.
- Live phasor diagram.
- Alarm data.
- Local control over device operations.
The new touchscreen display, combined with the established I/O and protocol flexibility, makes the SEL-2411 a great solution for a variety of utility and industrial applications.
Other key enhancements recently released for the SEL-2411 include:
- 14-digital-input (DI) card.
- DNP3 analog input event buffers.
- Analog control variables.
- 1-minute load profile data.
- IEC 61850 mode/behavior.
- MMS file transfer.
- Run-time configurable timers.
More about the SEL-2411
The SEL-2411 is a complete, programmable control and monitoring solution for utility and industrial automation systems. It offers flexible I/O options that accommodate a wide range of automation applications, easy and flexible settings options, robust communications and a rugged design for reliable performance in harsh environments. As with all SEL solutions, the SEL-2411 is backed by our worldwide, ten-year warranty and free technical support.
To learn more, visit the product webpage.