Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories
New SEL-3390T Time and Ethernet Adapter Card for SEL automation controllers
Now available, the SEL-3390T Time and Ethernet Adapter Card is a PCI Express (PCIe) expansion card that adds precise time synchronization and distribution functionality to SEL automation and computing devices such as the SEL-3355 and SEL-3360 Automation Controllers. It provides two Ethernet ports, one BNC input and one BNC output, allowing customers to source and distribute time from IRIG-B and Ethernet devices without the need for cable adapters.
Benefits of the SEL-3390T include:
- Direct BNC input and output connections for IRIG-B.
- RJ45 and small form-factor pluggable (SFP) Ethernet port configuration options.
- Time synchronization of different IEDs and end devices within the substation.
- Precise time synchronization over Ethernet.
- Accurate synchronization of data communications.
It is easy to install the SEL-3390T card into existing SEL-3355 and SEL-3360E Automation Controllers or order these automation controllers with the card preconfigured.
To learn more about the SEL-3390T, visit the product webpage .