On October 27, 2020, Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories (SEL) is hosting the first-ever Fall Virtual Seminar, which will highlight the latest SEL solutions, features and technologies designed to help increase the efficiency, speed and simplicity of electric power systems.
The morning session will offer a keynote address from Dr. Edmund O. Schweitzer, III, a double-feature presentation about advancements to time-domain technology and generator protection and a live Q&A session. The afternoon agenda includes six breakout sessions:
- Simplify Substation Design to Improve Reliability
- Practical Microgrid Protection Solutions
- Distribution Automation: Maximizing the Impact of Distribution Assets
- Improving Operational Efficiency With Modern Automation Technologies
- Industrial Platform Innovations Enable Reliable Service, Asset Monitoring, Simplicity, and Much More
- Use Practices and Solutions to Common Application Problems