CBT licenses will expire one year from the purchase date.
This computer-based course introduces you to the event reports that can be retrieved from SEL products. You will learn how to determine which event report types are required for various types of analysis and the process for retrieving event reports in acSELerator QuickSet SEL-5030 Software.
This course is designed as a two-hour program but is self-paced.
CBT 102 is intended for relay technicians and protection engineers with an interest in event report retrieval.
- Chapter 1: Report Types and Formats
- Chapter 2: Choosing the Right Report
- Chapter 3: Capturing and Retrieving Event Data
- Chapter 4: Event Report and SER Settings
- Chapter 5: Course Test
At the conclusion of this course, students can:
- Describe the differences and functions of each event report type, including standard, raw, and compressed event reports.
- Describe the function of the Sequential Events Recorder (SER), and retrieve SER reports.
- Retrieve an event report using QuickSet.
- Determine the appropriate type of event report to retrieve, and analyze for various conditions and objectives.
- Gather the necessary information to download the appropriate event report.
Student Background and Knowledge
Before you attend this class, we highly recommend that you have a basic knowledge of power systems.